This company produced their first CNC machine in 1982 and they issued their lathe with 2 spindles and 2 turrets among the first manufacturers, which became rightfully one of the most requested machines on the market.
ISO9001 certification and the OHSAS 18001 international safety and medical certification guarantees the famous and extraordinary reliability of these machines, based on decades of experience and on the individual, one-man responsibility production.
Nakamura-Tome gained its continuous fame due to this utmost quality and extensive product range.
- mass and single production of light alloy metal and steel parts
- production of highly complex parts (turning and milling) even for automatized mass production
- production of parts for the automotive industry
- 5 face machining of complex parts
- turning, milling the most complex parts
- Available also with a gantry feeder